Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A little surprise......




I have been really stressed out and very tired lately. I was laying in bed the other night while Adam was working. He called me into the hallway where he was working, but I really didn't want to get out of bed. I finally dragged my feet to see the "new color" he was sampling and found this!

Adam is very artistic and while I love his intentions, we will sadly be covering this up shortly. Adam is working as I type, so we can start to paint the rest of the front room and hallway. We might even get a little bold with the color choice so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. Is there any reason it says "babies"??? Why plural?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle. Becky, Adam thought people would wonder why it said "babies." That is what he calls me!

    ReplyDelete